RAPP leaders reach out to their friends by participating in:
- February: V-Day & New York Teen Violence Prevention Week – a worldwide effort to raise money, spread awareness to end the abuse of women and lead workshops for teens.
- April: Sexual Assault Awareness Month – to raise awareness about sexual assault among teens, on college campuses and street harassment.
- April: Meet Us On the Street – It’s time to end catcalls, sexist or sexual comments, homophobic and transphobic slurs, flashing, groping, stalking, and assault in public spaces.
- April: National Crime Victims’ Rights Week – promote victims’ rights and honoring crime victims and those who advocate on their behalf.
- April: Denim Day – wear your denim as a symbol of protest against erroneous and destructive attitudes about sexual assault.
- Citywide Central Park Field Day – where they meet other teen leaders working to end teen relationship abuse.
- October: Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Join with the Center Against Domestic Violence’s RAPP Teens. End relationship abuse today!